(UL-CBT) CERAMIC BOOST SiO2 Infused Quick Detailer Sealant
• Advanced silica protection
• Boosts hydrophobic properties of ceramic coating
• Or can be a stand alone sealant
• Use on paint, glass, chrome and trim
NANOSKIN ULTRA LINE, CERAMIC BOOST is a silica based quick detailer sealant packed with glass-like gloss, water beading and dirt repellent protection.
Originally formulated to maintain the protection and finish quality of ceramic coatings, CERAMIC BOOST is also a stand-alone spray-on, wipe-off sealant, where it can offer up to 6 months of protection on daily drivers.
Its water based micro-emulsion formula can be applied to all exterior surfaces, and even on damp surfaces, making it perfect for quickly topping up your vehicle’s protection and shine. CERAMIC BOOST also has excellent hydrophobic properties.
Not only does it bead water incredibly well, it will repel water from the surface, making it more difficult for dirt, mud, and other road grime to stick to the surface and allowing for easier maintenance and cleanup as well.
CERAMIC BOOST is very easy to use and ideal for enthusiasts or professionals. It keeps your paint clean longer, makes washing the car easier, and allows you to dry it faster!
Note: CERAMIC BOOST will continue to cure for up to 24 hours.
Tips: This product will work best on a clayed and polished surface that has already been treated with ceramic coatings. Work quickly if using in direct sun to avoid streaks or spotting. Do not use this product as clay lubricant.
1. Thoroughly wash the surface, rinse and dry.
2. Spray CERAMIC BOOST over a panel to be treated.
3. Using a clean dry microfiber towel, spread evenly over surface.
4. Flip the towel over or use a second towel to light buff away residue.
5. Repeat for most exterior surfaces – paint, glass, chrome and trim.
NOTE: This product has a curing time of up to 24 hours without attention.