SPOT FREE Water Spot Remover is an acid-based cleaner formulated to remove water spotting and surface acid rain from chrome and all painted surfaces. This concentrated product will quickly and easily remove stubborn hard water spots and surface acid rain contamination. The unique gel like formula prevents the product from running down vertical surfaces. VOC compliant and body shop safe.
• Nitrile gloves and eye protection is required.
• Thoroughly wash and rinse surface. Do Not dry.
1. Dilutes product to desired strength.
2. Spray product directly on the surface and let dwell for 1~3 minutes. Do not allow product to dry.
3. Agitate surface with a wash mitt, soft bug sponge or truck wash brush.
4. Use a soft bristle brush for rubber moldings and trim pieces.
5. Neutralize SPOT FREE with NANOSKIN GREASE FREE diluted 9:1.
6. Rewash and rinse surface to remove remaining product residue.
7. If necessary, remover remaining spots with medium abrasive polish.
Water (CAS#7732-18-5), 2-Butoxy ethanol (CAS#111-76-2), Ethylene glycol (CAS#107-21-1), Hydrofluoric Acid (CAS#7664-39-3), Phosphoric Acid (CAS#7664-38-2), Benzene, 1,1`-oxybis-, tetrapropylene derivitives, sulfonated, sodium salts (CAS#119345-04-9), Thickening liquid polymer (Proprietary)