ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 99 % - 13.5 Oz.
$ 5.99 $ 11.99
- A colorless , flammable chemical compound
- Can be mixed with water for us as a rubbing alcohol antiseptic
- Great for surface preparation
- Prevents infection from minor surface wounds like scraps and cuts
Isopropyl alcohol (IUPAC name propan-2-ol; commonly called isopropanol) is a compound with the chemical formula C3H8O. It is a colorless, flammable chemical compound with a strong odor. As an isopropyl group linked to a hydroxyl group, it is the simplest example of a secondary alcohol, where the alcohol carbon atom is attached to two other carbon atoms. It is a structural isomer of 1-propanol. The largest use for isopropyl alcohol is as a solvent, and usually as a cleaner. It can be used as an industrial cleaner for machinery and parts. Isopropyl alcohol is also found in many everyday products such as paint thinners, inks, general-purpose cleaners, disinfectants and windshield thawing agents. 99% isopropyl alcohol is used to clean surfaces and also to prevent infection from minor surface wounds like scrapes and cuts.
Dilute with water to desired strength.
- Pour a few drops of the product onto a clean terry cloth.
- Wipe and clean surface.