CHERRY SUDS is a thick, super concentrated, high foaming car wash soap. Excellent for hand or automatic washing systems. The thick foam and water sheeting action washes away dirt and grime, while it rinses sparkling clean and streak free. Environmentally friendly and cost effective. Dilutes 1 part CS to 128 parts water. General dilution is 1 ounce per gallon of water. For hand washing, dilute 1 oz of CS to 1 gallon of water. For automatic car wash systems, dilute 1 gallon of CS to 10 gallons of water. Then adjust metering system for maximum foam and cleaning performance.Compatible with EVERGREEN Shampoo Gun
For Hand Washing -
1. Mix 1 oz per gallon of water.
2. Rinse surface with water to flush away loose dirt.
3. Wash and rinse in sections.
4. Begin with the roof, and work the suds down to the hood, trunk and sides.
5. Rinse with clean water.
6. Dry with clean and soft towels.
For Automatic Car Wash Systems-
• Dilute 1 gallon of BB to 10 gallons of water.
• Adjust metering system for maximum foam and cleaning performance.
Pour soap into empty bucket to prepare for water dilution and filling.
Fill bucket with water creating desired amount of suds.
Lather the surface with generous amount of soap.
With light pressure clean the surface with wash mitt.
Spray surface clean of soap working form the top down.
Wipe surface dry using a chamois and a soft micro fiber towel.
Hand Washing 127 : 1
EVERGREEN Shampoo Gun 127 : 1
Automatic Car Wash Systems 10 : 1
Please Subscribe to our mailing list and receive updates on new arrivals, special offers and other discount information.