NANOSKIN GLASS MOLECULE is a chemical solution that uses sol-gel process to form a colloid of solid particles under 100 nanometers in size, which hardens to form a protective shield (glass-like film), prolonging surface perfection, NOT a wax or Teflon. Durability is strong with a consistent 25~30 car washes.
Best results are achieved by applying with 0.8mm mini HVLP spray gun@20PSI in very thin coats. GLASS MOLECULE has a 24-48 hour cure time which requires no attention from the user. After the cure, GLASS MOLECULE will be glossier and harder.
1. Rinse car with water to remove dirt and grease, then dry.
2. Clay the surface to remove contamination.
3. Remove any oil & grease with IPA glass cleaner.
4. Point spray nozzle towards surface area and spray evenly.
(0.5mm~0.8mm HVLP mini spray gun)
5. 3 times application is needed.
6. Allow to haze for 20 minutes, then wipe off with clean dry microfiber towels.