NANOSKIN BLASTER Pre-Spotter/Stain Remover is specially designed to use on stains caused by pet urine, coffee, tea, perfume, wine and some yellow oxidized stains. It also deodorizes bad odors, not an odor mask or cover. Safe for use on wool. Wide variety of applications possible. For maximum effectiveness, apply directly to stains as soon as possible to help prevent permanent damage to carpet or fabric dyes.
Compatible with EVERGREEN Multi-Function Cleaning Gun
EVERGREEN Micro Particle Cleaning Gun
EVERGREEN Extractor Gun
DILUTION: 7 : 1
Dilute the product to desired strength.
- Remove all loose dirt by vacuuming.
- Apply a small amount of BLASTER.
- Blot with white absorbent toweling until stain is removed.
- Flush with water.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Avoid contact with eyes and do NOT swallow. Wash thoroughly after handling. Keep container closed. Read MSDS before using.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment advice.
IF EYES CONTACTED: Flush eyes immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
IF IRRITATED: Flush skin with mild soap and water.
IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove to fresh air. If symptoms persist, consult a physician and get medical attention.
IF SWALLOWED: Consult a physician.
NOTICE: Total Import Solutions is not responsible for the misuse of this product or if the product is used in any other way than directed.
- Thoroughly wash the surface free of dust, sand, and dirt.
- Mist sufficient NANO SHOCK onto the surface evenly.
- Polish the surface with dual action orbital polisher using light pressure (Low Speed).
- Wipe off residue.
NOTE: Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the AUTOSCRUB application.
Plain water is NOT an adequate lubricant.
DO NOT use with rotary polisher.
Spray Polymer Sealant-
- Shake well. Use only on clean, cool paint and out of direct sunlight.
- Mist NANO SHOCK onto one section at a time.
- Quickly spread product with clean dry microfiber towel.
- Turn to a dry portion of the towel, then wipe dry.