NANOSKIN RAIN Glass Sealant provides a durable, invisible coating to your windshield & exterior glass giving it excellent rain repellency. The invisible coating repels rain, sleet, and snow to maintain a high level of visibility, dramatically improving weather driving visibility. The treatment also makes for easy removal of ice, frost, salt, mud and bugs. RAIN contains durable anti-static polymer which will help dust from settling on your glass. RAIN also significantly improves scratch resistance. ALWAYS USE YOUR WINDSHIELD WIPERS AS NECESSARY.
1. Mist sufficient RAIN PREP onto the surface evenly.
2. Polish the surface with cleansing sponge.
3. Wipe off residue with clean dry microfiber towel.
4. Mist RAIN onto the surface evenly.
5. Quickly spread product with clean dry lint-free microfiber towel.
6. Turn to a dry portion of the towel, then wipe dry. Reapply RAIN to ensure complete and uniform coverage, then wipe dry.
TIPS: All glass cleaners are sensitive to dirty towels. So, if you use a towel that's previously been used for polishing or waxing, remaining product residue is bound to leach out and smear your glass. Dedicated glass towels are your best bet.
Scratch Resistance Demo
1. Take two slides, holding one slide horizontally, use the sharp edge of the other slide to scratch the flat surface of the horizontal slide.
2. Take the slide that was used for scratching the horizontal slide and spray a little of RAIN Glass Sealant on the slide, then wipe it off with a micro fiber towel.
3. Take the scratched slide and in the same manner as in step 1 above, try to scratch the treated slide (it will not scratch) - you should be able to feel how much smoother the treated slide is.
Take the pipette and gently place a drop of water on a treated and untreated slide. Compare the water beading on the untreated and treated slide. You should see a big difference. This product is considered hydrophobic.