BRIGHT is a low Ph organic salt that performs like an acid. It is non-corrosive to skin and metal per DOT/TDG test protocol, non-fuming and is DOT “Non-Regulated”. BRIGHT safely removes grease, road grime, light oxidation, and brake dust from metal, paint and other hard surfaces. Safe on all types of wheels including clear coated, painted, aluminum, polished and anodized. Great for removing water spots. New technology chemically embraces and lifts mineral deposits and protect surface from future water spots.
NOTE: BRIGHT can be used to replace HCL acid in many applications and offers significant performance advantages vs. acids such as phosphoric, citric, hydroxyacetic, sulfamic, oxalic, etc. with regards to removal of calcium, lime and rust.
Wheels & Rims 4 : 1
Water Spot Remover 4 : 1
Diamond Plate 4 : 1
Car & Truck Washing 100 : 1
Eye protection is recommended.
- Test an inconspicuous spot for surface compatibility.
- Spray even on cool, dry surface.
- Allow to soak for 30 seconds.
- For extremely dirty wheels and tires, agitate with a soft brush or sponge.
- Stand away from surface and hose off thoroughly with strongly water spray.
- Dry surface immediately with a clean, soft towel to prevent water spots.