As the best friend of AUTOSCRUB, NANO SHOCK Spray Lubricant Sealant cleanses and seals the paint while gliding the AUTOSCRUB back and forth. Through the use of advanced hydrophobic polymer technology, NANO SHOCK has created a 1-step lubricant polymer sealant that actually smoothes the surface, repels water, enhances gloss, dissipates static, and adds additional protection to your finish. The spray dries crystal clear on surface and enhances reflections on shiny materials, like chrome wheels and trim. It’s so easy you can clean and protect your car in less than 20 minutes.
Note: NANO SHOCK will continue to cure for up to 24 hours.
- Thoroughly wash the surface free of dust, sand, and dirt.
- Mist sufficient NANO SHOCK onto the surface evenly.
- Polish the surface with dual action orbital polisher using light pressure (Low Speed).
- Wipe off residue.
NOTE: Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the AUTOSCRUB application.
Plain water is NOT an adequate lubricant.
DO NOT use with rotary polisher.
Spray Polymer Sealant-
- Shake well. Use only on clean, cool paint and out of direct sunlight.
- Mist NANO SHOCK onto one section at a time.
- Quickly spread product with clean dry microfiber towel.
- Turn to a dry portion of the towel, then wipe dry.